Russia offers tremendous business opportunities to savvy entrepreneurs and investors. Anything you may imagine from IT to farming equipment and consulting will find its customers there. Significant pace of Russian market growth almost ensures success of foreign companies.
Should you decide to explore such an opportunity we would be more than glad to assist. Our company provides assistance with visa documentation and business consulting for over a decade. Our Business experts are available around the clock to discuss your future plans.
A business visa is valid for 30, 90, 180, or 365 days and a maximum of 5 years with 2 entries into the country or multiple entries
In order to receive a business visa, an invitation letter is required. We can assist you in choosing the right type of invitation for you, depending on your nationality and your previous Russian visa applications.
Our company has resources to officially arrange a work visa which will allow you to stay in a country for more than 90 days and depending on circumstances can be extended for up to 3 years. Click here for more information.
We can help you with any type of invitation – contact us!
- Travel passportThere should be at least two blank pages available for visas. Your passport must not have any records, corrections, reservations, erasures or marks that are not allowed by applicable passport regulation. The expiry date of the passport must be at least six months after the expiry date of the visa required.
- One photocopy of ID page of your passport
- Online visa application form (http://visa.kdmid.ru/)This form must be filled out completely and correctly. All questions in the questionnaire should be answered in detail. The form must be printed and signed by the applicant only. The printout must not have any alterations or corrections written by hand.
- 1 recent passport size photo of the applicant (3,5 x 4,5 cm, plain white background)
The reverse side of the photo must have the applicant’s name written on it. Please use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form.
- Travel insuranceThe insurance must be valid in Russia for the entire length of the applicant’s visit to the country. Insurance confirmation document should include important details of the policy, such as the policy number, area and dates of its validity.
- Proof of residencyForeign nationals in Canada have to present to the Consulate any proof of permanent / long term residency in Canada, a copy of a document is enough
Send the documents by registered post to the following address or bring them personally to our office – we´re looking forward to meet you!
5700 Yonge St., #200
M2M 4K2 Toronto, ON, Canada
After we receive your application for Russian Visa, it will be typically processed in 7 days. Please contact us if you need to receive your visa sooner, and we will be able to process it in just 3 days for a surcharge, see our pricelist.
24/7 free hotline
||+1 647 875 1474