No matter what the purpose of your trip to Russia is, we are here to help. Should it be business, leisure trip or business potentials exploration – just contact our 24/7 service!
Our team will arrange official invitations within one hour and will take care of the whole documents process making your visa request experience smooth and hassle free.
Please see the list of required documents below. Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us at your convenience
- Travel passportThere should be at least two blank pages available for visas. Your passport must not have any records, corrections, reservations, erasures or marks that are not allowed by applicable passport regulation. The expiry date of the passport must be at least six months after the expiry date of the visa required.
- One photocopy of ID page of your passport
- Online visa application form (http://visa.kdmid.ru)This form must be filled out completely and correctly. All questions in the questionnaire should be answered in detail. The form must be printed and signed by the applicant only. The printout must not have any alterations or corrections written by hand.
- 1 recent passport size photo of the applicant (3,5 x 4,5 cm, plain white background)
The reverse side of the photo must have the applicant’s name written on it. Please use a paper clip to attach the photo to the form.
- Travel insuranceThe insurance must be valid in Russia for the entire length of the applicant’s visit to the country. Insurance confirmation document should include important details of the policy, such as the policy number, area and dates of its validity.
- Proof of residencyForeign nationals in Canada have to present to the Consulate any proof of permanent / long term residency in Canada, a copy of a document is enough.
- Travel ConfirmationFlight Itinerary, train ticket or detailed tour description, if applying for a tourist double entry visa. Tourist double entry visa can be issued only in case, if visiting the neighbouring countries.